Quality Assurance Programs for Associations and Organizations
By adding a certification or quality assurance program (QAP) to the services offered by your organization, you can elevate the level of service you provide to your memberships and bring recognition to your members.
As part of this program, RADCO becomes an active partner in your organization. This program will give you the confidence to ensure specifiers and customers that products bearing QAP certification labels have been verified to meet program requirements on an ongoing basis through independent inspection and testing.
Our team uses federal and state regulations and client contractual obligations as a starting point. We align our criteria with accreditation standards and review best practices in your industry and determine how you can strive to achieve them. These will become the basis of your organization’s policies and procedures.
Create Policies and Procedures
We work with your team to develop workflows and standard operating procedures that support your quality program and meet high principles for running your business. We train staff to ensure workflows are understood, implemented and meeting the needs of your business.
RADCO will offer developmental quality control manual assistance for the new QAP. Our experts have firsthand knowledge of the requirements of your unique products and are always available to lend assistance, or answer questions from new QAP members. We will also serve as a third party inspection agency, as part of your program.
Data Analytics and Corrective Action Plans
RADCO tracks results and trends when results are unsatisfactory and performance needs improvement. Our team generates invaluable data collected during QAP implementation to empower organization management to developing action plans and achieving results.
Our program incorporates testing, inspection, and certification services that are right for you to ensure outstanding QAP results.
- RADCO Molder Program for EPS/XPS Manufacturers who want to become eligible to supply insulation to Exterior Insulation Finish Systems.
- RADCO Molder Program for non EIFS Applications
- RADCO Molder Program for Geofoam
- Polyurethane Spray Foam Quality Program
- Structural Piers, Pier Pads, and Foundations Quality Program
- House Wrap Quality Program
- Wall Cladding Quality Program
- Roof Underlayment Quality Program
- Uplift Straps For Manufactured Buildings Program
- Gas Appliance Quality Programs
- National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA)
- EIFS Industry Members Association (EIMA)
- Vinyl Manufacturers Association (VMA)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- International Code Council Evaluation Services (ICC-ES)