By adding a certification or quality assurance program (QAP) to the services offered by your association, you can elevate the level of service you provide, and increase membership value.
As part of this program, RADCO will become an active participant in your industry association to develop a better understanding of your needs as a client. This will result in an increased ability to provide testing, inspection, and certification services that are right for you. This program will give you the confidence to ensure specifiers and customers that products bearing certification labels have been verified to meet program requirements on an ongoing basis through independent inspection and testing.
RADCO offers assistance in developing a quality control manual for new QAP members. Our experts have firsthand knowledge of the requirements of your unique products and are always available to lend assistance, or answer questions from new QAP members. We will also serve as a third-party inspection agency, as part of your program.
- RADCO Molder Program for EPS/XPS Manufacturers who want to become eligible to supply insulation to Exterior Insulation Finish Systems.
- RADCO Molder Program for non EIFS Applications
- RADCO Molder Program for Geofoam
- Polyurethane Spray Foam Quality Program
- Structural Piers, Pier Pads, and Foundations Quality Program
- House Wrap Quality Program
- Wall Cladding Quality Program
- Roof Underlayment Quality Program
- Uplift Straps for Manufactured Buildings Program
- Gas Appliance Quality Programs
- National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA)
- EIFS Industry Members Association (EIMA)
- Vinyl Manufacturers Association (VMA)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- International Code Council Evaluation Services (ICC-ES)