Our mission is to be an ethical and innovative global firm, providing sustainable engineering solutions in the built and inhabited environment.
In cooperation with owners and users, we act with integrity and creativity in order to deliver means and methods used to evaluate, predict, and extend construction service life. We commit to the use of our expertise to provide for public safety and adhere to the highest applicable standards of workplace safety for the protection of our employees.
We believe that investment in our human and capital resources is necessary to foster success for our employees, our company, and the communities in which we engage.
At RADCO we value:
- The interests of our clients.
- Listening with the intent to understand our client’s needs.
- Helping to shape client relationships with expectations that are realistic and achievable.
- Creating and sustaining long term, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and team members.
- The professional competence and development of our team members.
- Honesty in all relationships with both clients and team members.
- Adherence to high moral, ethical, and legal standards in all that we do.