RADCO, a Twining Company, an innovative engineering, testing, and inspection company is seeking a Laboratory Technician for our Long Beach facility.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Testing different construction products such as concrete anchors and steel;
- Following the test procedures outlined in an assigned work order;
- Helping with the preparation of the necessary test fixtures such as steel plates bolted or welded;
- Collecting and preparing test data;
- Testing will be performed in the lab and in the field.
Requirements for Technician:
- High school graduate or GED equivalency;
- A minimum of 1 year as a technician in a construction materials or structural testing laboratory preferred;
- Ability to work well as a team player;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Ability to learn new testing setup skills and simple math calculations;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Clean DMV record with reliable transportation;
- Experience working with power tools such as table saw, hand drill, welding machine, or table saw.
Position offers great opportunity for growth within the organization. Radco offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and a 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
RADCO, is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.