Business Development Professional
RADCO is a nationally recognized Independent Third-party Testing, Listing and Inspection Agency for building systems and materials and a nationally recognized Design Approval & Plan Inspection Agency (DAPIA) for manufactured and modular homes and buildings. RADCO is seeking a Business Development Professional for its headquarters facility in Long Beach. Candidate must be self starting, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under the supervision of SVP. A positive attitude and passion for making connections must be demonstrated.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Collect leads and coordinate follow up with potential clients
- Collect contacts
- Speak knowledgably about company services and brand identity
- Learn and understand current client base for new technical service lines
- Understand current sales message for these new service lines
- Organize companywide trade show, meetings and events
- Outreach to new clients
- Establish new relationships
- Develop new opportunities
- Work with technical team to develop responsive proposals
- Work closely with technical leaders and build contacts and connections for them
- Develop a marketing plan / lead initiatives and action items
- Coordinate with marketing team to deliver marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business, marketing, English, communications, journalism, engineering; or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Marketing/Business Development preferably for professional services firms in the Engineering industry.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a proven track record of working with large teams to prepare proposals and qualification statements.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Curiosity and interest in learning.
- Computer Skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments at the same time.
RADCO offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RADCO, A Twining Company, is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.